Prospective students who have received their education in the countries other than Lithuania and are willing to study at the Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences are welcome to submit their applications according to the following steps:
2. Complete the Application form;
3. Contact the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (CQAHE) regarding academic recognition of foreign qualifications;
4. Submit the documents to the International Relations Office before or on the deadline of 31 July 2017:
5. As soon as the University receives the receipt copy of the Application Fee and the Certificate of Recognition from CQAHE that prove your suitability to a degree programme you are forwarded an official Letter of Invitation to the Applicant.
6. Before signing the Learning Agreement you are supposed to pay the tuition fee for the first academic year.
7. The International Relations Office also prepares for you necessary documents to apply for visa D and sends them by post to the indicated address.
- After receiving the documents, apply for the Lithuanian national visa D to the nearest Lithuanian Embassy.
- The decision on the issue of visa D is made within 15 days after the receipt of the application. (In case the visa application is rejected, the tuition fee will be returned to the student.)
- After having got visa D arrange your trip to Lithuania.
All the correspondence is kept via e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copies of the submitted documents should pass the procedure of authentication (Apostilles).